Today the Northeast is getting piled on yet again with another snowstorm. While those who call LA home have no idea what I’m speaking about, many of us have experienced the wrath of the Winter Vortex this year.
It’s important that your home be ready for what’s to come because at a moments notice you may be hit with 6 inches of snow, or what those who live in Michigan call “Tuesday.” In any case, here’s an essential list of things your home needs in order to survive the Winter Vortex:
1. A Shovel – because the driveway isn’t going to clear itself.
2. Soup – because nothing beats the cold like a hot bowl of something.
3. Snacks – because eating just soup isn’t gonna cut it.
4. Hot chocolate – because there isn’t a more perfect winter beverage.
5. A sled – because the snow and that hill must be conquered.
6. Good tunes – because you’re stuck inside and you gotta get your groove on.
7. A snuggy – because your hands must be free to enjoy snackage.
8. Internet – because when it snows you have more time to look for homes on coldwellbanker.com.
All gifs are courtesy of giphy.com.
The post 8 Things Your Home Needs to Survive the Winter Vortex appeared first on Coldwell Banker Blue Matter.
Via: Coldwell Banker Blog