Out with the old and in with the new. While everyone has their top lists of the past year, we wanted to share some of our most read posts in case you missed out on any of the home content we’ve shared in the last 365 days. Some of our top posts will be of no surprise while others just might make you want to take a second look.
Here are the most read Coldwell Banker Blue Matter blog posts for 2014:
- The #HomeRocks Awards – Celebrationg our “Home Sweet Home” ad’s debut on the Grammy Awards we opened up voting to the public for the best “home” song of the past year. Turns out a boy band called Midnight Red took home the prize and made this post our most shared content of the year with nearly 20k social shares.
- The Most Expensive Home for Sale in the United States – Nothing draws an audience like pictures of a $195 million home for sale in Beverly Hills.
- 16 Genius Storage Ideas You Probably Never Thought Of – Tips for finding a home for all the things in your home.
- 9 Overlooked Items to Prep Your Home for Sale – Thinking of selling your home in 2015? You’ll want to read this.
- 10 Pieces of Valuable Info to Gather Before You Sell Your Home – See comment for #4
- Home of the Week: A Piece of Paradise – Own a piece of Paradise…Valley.
- Expert Advice on How to Prepare Your Home for Sale – We asked our global network of real estate professionals to share their best tips for getting ready to sell.
- Coldwell Banker 2014 Home Listing Report – What’s a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home worth in over 2,000 markets across the country? Come find out.
- Home of the Week: Amenity Heaven in Irvine – Features one of my favorite listing videos of the year.
- Beautiful Glass Homes – These sellers do not throw rocks…ever.
Thank you for making this the best year yet for the Coldwell Banker Blue Matter blog and we look forward to sharing more amazing content for your home in 2015. Have a very happy and safe new year!
Header image courtesy of Flickr user Walter-Wilhelm
Via: Coldwell Banker Blog